Mother's Day Celebrations @I & Monkey, Indiranagar, Bengaluru


Follow me on Zomato and Like me on Facebook...

 I was invited to chefs table on mother's day...This is my third visit to I and Monkey...The ambiance had a bungalow feel very homely atmosphere and service was awesome. They are easy to locate...I'm also planning to visit them again for sunday brunch which is priced at 799/- 


Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Youtube Tamil...

At the chefs table we had sent our mothers favorite dishes where in the chef recreated a fusion version and totally impressed us..some of  the favorite dishes were lime rice, mutton chops, kashmiri pulao, fish fry and veg korma...and we loved the cocktails and mocktails paired with the food...

Long Island Ice Tea

Mexican Sunrise

Passion Paradise

Mojito

Lime Rice Risotto 
Fusion cuisine is not appreciated by everybody. People have a stereo typical taste and stick to their version always this is the truth...I appreciate chefs efforts showing of his skills taking the heart of italians favorite risotto and mixing southindian flavors is not a easy task. What I thought about the dish? both lime rice and risotto must be al dente other then that I like the idea..

Navratan Korma
This dish was like anyother restaurant style korma creamy and tasty...However, I would have appreciated a bread basket on the side...

Mutton Stew
This dish was super cooked in a plum sauce with carrots and potato the meat was tender and very tasty the peppery taste and tang was bang on...

Kashmiri Pulao
The pulao was super no comments...

Tawa Fish Fry
I liked the recipe not the fish this was my mom's request. Amma's fish fry is world famous bagging half a million views on both my channels and still going strong so I will stick with her recipe...sorry Chef...here is the recipe link to my mom's fish fry recipe please click here...

Passion Fruit Cheese Cake

Ultimate Nirvana

Tiramisu

Mango Mousse


I dont have to talk about the desserts it was too good...I'm yet to explore more at I and Monkey not going to give my verdict right away...


Sunday Brunch @Rs799 – Unlimited Cocktails, Beer and Sangria from 3:30 – 6:30 pm

I and Monkey...
Location
Indiranagar › 968, 12th Main, Off 100 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore
080 40923656
080 40923657

Comments