Hungry Bird Burger @Five Star Chicken Sahakarnagar Bengaluru


I was at Five Star Chicken Sahakarnagar outlet to try their new Hungry Bird Burger. The space here in Sahakarnagar is bright and airy, neatly maintained space, centrally located to many layouts around since this was in my neighborhood it was an easy access for me.

Hungry Bird Burger is a newly launched product on their menu which is made from a succulent chicken fillet (breast) the patty is spiced and crumb coated before frying which makes it very tasty. The fried patty is sandwiched between a soft sesame bun smeared with a sweet garlic mayo onions and capsicum. Unlike the regular minced chicken meat patty this was way more juicy and crunchier we totally enjoyed the treat.

After scrumptious burgers  we got taste a few favorites and some new snacks. My all time favorite is crunchy thai chicken I had to order it, and totally enjoyed it. We've never tasted the fried chicken momo, peri peri chicken and chicken popcorn here we had to taste these. What we loved was the spicy peri peri chicken its worth a try...Chicken popcorn for me was bland more kid friendly product...Chicken momo was crispy and the filling was good we liked it.

Overall Five Star Chicken has always been a pocket friendly hang out space. Must try and recommended bites here are the Hungry Bird Burger, Peri Peri chicken and Chicken momo.

Subscribe to me on YT English and YT Tamil..For regular recipe videos and more...

Follow me on FB and Zomato..

Hungry Bird Burger

 Pop Corn Chicken

 Chicken Momo


Peri Peri Chicken

Comments