CULINARY ADVENTURE WITH CHEF JOLLY #NH48 PART 1 HASSAN


Chef Surjan Singh Jolly Director F&B- JW Marriott and Judge at Master Chef India plans a road trip (Culinary adventure) all of a sudden nothing planned...do you want to join us asked my friend blogger? I thought this was a prank and...very casually said yeahright! let me know whenever this trip is and will join you. 

Until...

I got a call the day before leaving Bangalore from his PR and The Chef Himself invited me to join them on this totally unexpected trip. My heart was pounding hard...emotions uncontrollable never ever traveled with a bunch of strangers before and specially a celebrity I was star struck for sure...:P 


Once confirmed...How could I sleep the entire night...At 2 am brushed and bathed...dressed quickly and it was 3 am my blogger friend came over to pick me...I rushed down the stairs like a rocket and jumped in his car we left.

At JW Marriott we met the chef in person...He looked charming and dashing as always. We grabbed quick bites and a coffee without wasting any more time all of us boarded the car for an unforgettable trip of a life time #NH48.


At the Break of dawn we reached Hassan. Hassan seemed to be relaxed no traffic around the residential area was quite. We came across a road vendor selling spicy hot masala dosas and tea. The timing was perfect we had to stop over for breakfast and enjoyed the best street food had to offer us...





Fiery Hot Masala Dosa on my plate...


Please click here for dosa batter recipe.

Please click here for masala dosa recipe. Do watch Like + Comment and subscribe to me on Youtube

Man selling fresh chickpeas...its a snack and vegetable when its tender...

A cosy countryside house.

Chef and his team found a man selling tender cucumbers on the Highway...they were so fascinated...

Like and follow me on FB

After a wonderful breakfast and a quick look around the country side. We boarded the car and were in search of more food specifically a local delicacy called akki roti. 

Our car drove back on the highway...we landed in sakleshpura...Thank you so much for reading part 1.

 Do follow me on my journey to sakleshpura and mangalore...:)

Comments